A thousand words--Anne Companion Photography blog

Saturday, July 14, 2007

FRESH FACES Contest Extended!

I'm going to extend the Fresh Faces contest another week! One week just isn't enough, especially during the summer. Rules are the same as before, listed in the post below. Check out my website at www.annecompanionphotography.com if you'd like to see more of my work. The deadline for entries is now SUNDAY, JULY 22ND and voting will take place starting July 23rd and run through July 29th. Get your entries in now!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!! I forgot to submit my photo this weekend and was kicking myself. I'll do it tonight!!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Great!!

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sent a photo of our three last night. Let me know if you don't have it!

I can't wait to see everyone's kidios!

--Lisa
web site: www.arkangels.org
blog: 360.yahoo.com/lisamikeplus3

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home