A thousand words--Anne Companion Photography blog

Monday, November 05, 2007

Holiday Limited Edition Specials

*NOTE* I'm changing next Saturday's sessions to Bluebird Gap Farm. I am happy to announce special Limited Edition Portrait Sessions! This is a great opportunity for you to get family pictures for holiday cards and gifts. The schedule and location for these sessions will be as follows:

Bluebird Gap Farm:
Saturday, November 17th
Available sessions:
2:30-3:15
3:15-4:00
4:00-4:45

Sunday, November 18th
Buckroe Beach

4:00-4:30
4:30-5:00

The cost of these mini sessions will be $100, which includes a $75 print credit, due by the time of the session. I also offer a 10% early ordering discount for orders placed in the first 5 days after proofs are posted. You will be given 15-20 proofs to choose from. I have many Christmas card templates! E-mail me at
info@annecompanionphotography.com or call me at 325-2967. Holiday time is upon us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home