A thousand words--Anne Companion Photography blog

Saturday, March 01, 2008

March specials!

New month, time for new specials! Having a child in preschool I'm frequently thinking about letters, and what words start with a certain letter, so on that train of thought, I'm going with "M" is for "March" and "M" is for "Military!" All active-duty military folks will receive an extra 15% off their orders this month. When combined with the early-order 10% discount military families can save up to 25% on their print orders! "M" is also for "Muliples!" I'm itching to photograph some more twins, particularly babies, so any sessions this month with twins (or triplets, or more!) will receive a complimentary 8x10.

I've been neglecting the blog lately, I gotta get some more photos up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home