A thousand words--Anne Companion Photography blog

Thursday, August 07, 2008

What I did on my summer vacation--Part 1

Last week we spent some time with my parents in western Virginia and one day we drove over to West Virginia, to the Cass Scenic Railroad State Park. There are several train rides of varying lengths there, the old company town and store, and a restaurant for the modern visitor. ;) Our train ride stopped at an old station up on the mountain and there were some old cars for the kids to climb on, and one car where the workers used to eat. That car gave me some great pictures!














Sometimes I'd like to have this one at my table!





Mmmm, I miss all of those hydrogenated oils!


When was the last time you gave your Dad a gift box of cigarettes for Father's Day? ;)
More tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home