A thousand words--Anne Companion Photography blog

Thursday, October 02, 2008

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month

And in light of that I want to remind everyone that I am a participating photographer in the Think Pink Photography program, which provides complimentary portrait sessions to individuals and their families who are undergoing or who have undergone breast cancer treatment in the past year. If you or someone you know qualify for this special offer (not just in October, but all year around), please contact me!

Next, a special offer for October: I will be conducting a silent auction here on my blog for a portrait session and 25 portrait Christmas cards, with a total value of $140. I will donate the entire proceeds to the Susan B. Koman foundation for breast cancer research. The bidding will begin at $50. If you would like to make a bid, e-mail me at info@annecompanionphotography.com. I will post updates on the bidding here on my blog as the bids come in!

More to come tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home