A thousand words--Anne Companion Photography blog

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New in 2009

As 2008 draws to an end I wanted to give a little heads-up to my blog readers about some new offerings in 2009 from Anne Companion Photography!

First, there will be very little in the way of pricing changes; nearly everything that I offer will stay the same. The big "new(s)" is the introduction of digital packages to my offerings. I've been considering this option for awhile and held off in part because I strongly believe in presenting a finished product to my clients and I really enjoy handing them their beautiful images and seeing their reaction. I've also found that different photo labs can produce very different prints and I shudder at the thought of my carefully produced images floating around out there with poorly reproduced colors! However, a business that doesn't keep up with the times and offer the products that their clients want will eventually be in danger of being an ex-business in this economy. So after much consideration of how to offer digital files in a way that I was comfortable with, I have come up with a plan and several packages for clients to choose from. I will officially debut these packages New Year's Day, but here's a sneak peak: All of the packages will include a wall portrait (11x14 or larger) and 5x7 prints of all of the digital images that are purchased. Then I will be uploading the purchased images to mpix.com, a consumer lab that I have the utmost confidence in to produce high-quality prints. The prints included in the package will be partly for reference to ensure that the prints my clients order for themselves look as they should. And a CD will be included as well, with the purchased images.

So keep an eye out for the new offerings and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home