A thousand words--Anne Companion Photography blog

Monday, June 01, 2009

June specials from Anne Companion Photography

Summer is (just about) here! One type of session that I always see in the summertime is the big family session, where grandparents get together their adult children and all of THEIR children for a big family portrait and lots of sub-family unit portraits as well. :) I know how hard it can be to get everyone together for these, so I'm making the portrait aspect a little easier this month--book "The Big Family Session" with me this month (it can take place in June, July or August!) and my Gold Digital Package will be available to you for just $1000, a $200 savings! I've re-vamped the digital packages some since they were first announced, so here's what that includes: A CD with ALL finished proofs from the session for you to print at the lab of your choice (I recommend mpix.com!), a 5x7 print of each finished proof, and a 16x20 or 20x24 wall portrait of the whole group. So you order the Gold Digital Package, everyone gets to then order their own reprints at their convenience and you have the CD to make more copies as needed whenever you want! I just require a $300 deposit when you book the session and it will be entirely applied to your digital package. And of course as always the session will be at the location of your choice! (Maximum of 25 people)

And as for my other special this month, spend $500 on a print or digital order this month and you will receive a complimentary mini-session to use later this year for holiday card portraits, AND a $10 coupon towards those cards!


(These specials cannot be combined with other specials or coupons)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home