A thousand words--Anne Companion Photography blog

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Celebrating Adoption

I thought I'd post a reminder today about an organization that I'm a part of called Celebration Adoption (www.celebratingadoption.org). CA honors families who have adopted within the past year by donating a portrait session to them and providing all of the proofs from the session as 4x6" prints. There is no further obligation to buy more prints, but if the family does wish to buy more, they are offered a 15% discount on all enlargements. If you or someone you know has recently a child (or children!), please contact me about a Celebrating Adoption session!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shelley said...

I sent you an email about this special. My family has added 2 new blesssings through adoption in the past year and we'd love to have you do our "updated" family photos!

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home