A thousand words--Anne Companion Photography blog

Friday, October 03, 2008

October special

With Christmas just around the corner (hey, the stores have the decorations out!), I'm going full force with the Christmas and holiday promotions over the next couple of months. I noted earlier that sessions for Christmas cards and portrait gifts need to take place by November 29th. If you're not mailing your portrait gifts they can take place as late as December 6th. With a $300 purchase you will receive 25 complimentary portrait Christmas cards, and with a $500 order you will receive 50 complimentary cards! I'm already scheduling in late October for weekend sessions, so if you need a Saturday you'll need to book your session soon! And remember, I not only offer portrait prints, but purses and coffee table books as well!

And come by Wesley United Methodist church in Hampton at the corner of Tide Mill and Arminstead Ave this Saturday and next to see me at their annual rummage sale! I'll have some great offers available there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home