A thousand words--Anne Companion Photography blog

Sunday, February 08, 2009

A note about maternity and newborn portraits

If I haven't said it before, let me say it now--I love doing maternity portraits! I know a lot of women feel self-conscious about their pregnant bodies, but I'm out to change that. Growing a new life--what could be more beautiful? I have photographed pregnant women in all shapes and sizes and the comments I've gotten afterwards ranged from "I wasn't sure about this, but I'm so glad I did it!" to "I didn't know I could look so good!" Ladies, how many times in your life will you look like that? (If your last name is Duggar, you can't answer that). Capture this fleeting time in your life. I promise you won't regret it!

Now, newborn portraits--I know I've mentioned that I love those! What can be sweeter than a tiny, curled-up baby? Again, here is a fleeting time, that brand-new baby of your's, so tiny and angelic. They'll never be that small again! Let me capture this moment in time for you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home