A thousand words--Anne Companion Photography blog

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

March specials from Anne Companion Photography

Hope everyone is staying warm in this little cold snap and I hope you enjoyed the snow! :) I have a couple of specials to tell you all about, one just for March and one that will last until the end of June. First the one for March: I usually waive the session fee with pre-payment of a $300 retainer towards your order when booking a session, but this month the retainer will only be $250. So, book before the end of March and there is no session fee, just a $250 retainer which is entirely applied to your print or digital order! And for the special that lasts through the end of June, I have lowered print prices on the most popular sizes, 5x7's are now $20 (regularly $25) and 8x10's are now $35 (regularly $40).

Finally, I'm still on the lookout for newborn twins! I am giving away a session for newborn twins and I will include an 8x10 portrait, so if you know someone expecting twins, let them know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home