A thousand words--Anne Companion Photography blog

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Want a mini-session this weekend?

As I have spaces available in my schedule I will be offering a limited number of mini-sessions for the holiday sesason. While my usual sessions are at least an hour long, the mini-sessions will be 30 minutes long and will either be a $50 session fee with all products purchased separately, or (SAVINGS ALERT!), a $125 retainer, with the entire retainer going towards portrait prints, Christmas cards, purses, any of my products! I have either Saturday afternoon the 25th after 4pm available or Sunday afternoon the 26th after 4:30pm available this weekend. Drop me an e-mail if you're interested! info@annecompanionphotography.com .



















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home